The 4th International Conference on Computational Thinking Education 2020 (CTE2020) was held from 19 to 21 August 2020, and provided a platform to exchange ideas and findings on the implementation of computational thinking education and related teaching developments. CTE2020 highlights:
- Keynote and invited speeches by renowned scholars from the United States, the Netherlands, France, China and Taiwan, topics including Artificial Intelligence, Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) and Sharing of Research Findings of CoolThink@JC
- International Forums formed by scholars from different countries/regions to discuss on the implementation of CTE and related teacher development
- Workshop related to ‘Learning Analytics’
- International Teacher Forum with K-12 teachers’ sharing on their frontline experience
- Academic paper presentations
Please click here for details.